SHAKE & BAKE PIE CRUST
Recipe Type: Dessert
Shake & Bake Pie Crust
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅔ cup and 2 tbsp. butter-flavored vegetable shortening
- ¼ cup ice water
- Combine flour and salt in mixing bowl and stir.
- Add shortening by the spoonful.
- Seal bowl, burp and shake and keep sealed until mixture becomes coarse and granular.
- Remove seal and add water.
- Seal bowl, burp and shake again until the dough forms a ball.
- When dough thumps on the bottom and sides of bowl, remove and roll into two 9″/23 cm
- crusts on the Silicone Wonder® Mat.