Classic Dill Pickles
Author: Tupperware 2018 Handout
Serves: 3 Cups
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut in half
- 1 tbsp. whole black peppercorn
- 1 tbsp. whole coriander seed
- 1 tbsp. whole mustard seed
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- 31/2 cups hot water
- Assemble Mandoline with circular knob set to 7 and triangular knob set to “lock.” Attach one piece of cucumber to food guider and slide down Mandoline to slice. Repeat with remaining cucumber pieces.
- Transfer cucumbers to a medium bowl. Add peppercorn, coriander, mustard, dill, salt and vinegar. Stir in hot water; continue stirring until salt dissolve.
- Transfer ingredients and liquid to a Pick-a-Deli® Container. Cover and refrigerate up to 7 days.