Catalogs and Flyers
Make a Difference (ends Mar 22)
Medium Eco Water Bottle Set #89134 ~ 25oz Save $9.50 Buy for $19
Large Eco Water Bottle Set #89133 ~ 36oz Save $8 Buy for $15
Medium Eco Water Bottle Set #89135 ~ 25oz Surprise Color ~ Save $11.50 Buy for $17
Treasures of the Seat Pitcher and Tumblers #89132 Save $31 Buy for $25
Extra Savings - Till Mar 29
QuickShake® Container #81653 - Surprise color Save $6 Buy for $9
Core and Peel Set #81654 Save $7 Buy for $20
Salad Spinner with Jumbo Salad On the Go Seal #81652 Save $20 Buy for $49
Kids's Prep and Serve Set #81650 Save $15 Buy for $34
TupperToys® Noah's Ark #1577 Out of the Vault Buy for $36
Disney's Ears Through the Years Lunch Set #81651 Save $5 Buy for $19
- 3 cans 10-count biscuits
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 stick margarine
- Cut biscuits into quarters and place them in Thatsa® Jr. Bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, ½ cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over biscuits, seal bowl and shake together to coat biscuits.
- Place Cone in 3-qt./3 L Casserole and add biscuits around it.
- Melt margarine and the remaining brown sugar, then pour it over the biscuits.
- Cover and microwave on high (about) 12 minutes. Let stand at least five minutes before inverting onto cover and serving.