Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 10 pieces
- White or Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Qt Strawberries
- Sugar or Splenda
- Spray Whipped Cream
- Berries for Garnish
- Mix Cake mix per instructions on package.
- Clean and Quarter strawberries.
- Spray cooker base of Tupperware Microwave Safe Dish (Stack Cooker)
- Spread 1/2 the prepared cake batter in base
- Microwave – uncovered – for 4 to 5 min (till toothpick done)
- Immediately invert onto platter
- Cook 2nd half of mix – invert onto platter
- While cakes are baking – use Tupperware Power Chef ™ to chop berries into smaller portions.
- Poke a few holes into bottom layer. Put 1/3 the berries on layer, top with 2nd layer, add more berries.
- Spray whipped cream around bottom, sides, and top edge of cake. Use remaining berries on top and base for decoration. Add mint sprig if desired.
- Cut to serve. Refrigerate up to 3 days.