- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 green onions
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup napa cabbage, packed
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 12 oz firm tofu, drained and broken up
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (plus extra for dipping)
- water for sealing dumplings
- In small bowl, mix flour, water and salt until dough forms. When dough is cool enough to handle, knead with hands until smooth. Let rest 2 minutes.
- Place green onions, carrot and cabbage in Power Chef System fitted with blade attachment. Replace cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Transfer to large bowl and add ginger, tofu, rice vinegar, soy sauce and mix well to combine.
- Divide dough in 12 equal portions and roll each to a thin 4″/10 cm disc. Place 1 heaping tbsp. in middle of each disc, moisten rim with water, fold dumplings and pinch to seal then pinch together ends.
- Pour 1¾ cups water into base/water reservoir of Smart Multi-Cooker, arrange 6 dumplings in simple layer in shielded colander, cover and microwave on high power 8 minutes. Let rest before removing and repeat with remaining dumplings. Serve with soy sauce.