Pumpkin Spice Cake
Recipe Type: Dessert
- Cake mix (yellow or French vanilla)
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 c water
- 16 oz can pumpkin
- 1 t Cinnamon Vanilla Seasoning
- 1 can frosting (your choice)
- Put the paddle whisk attachment in your Power Chef. Add the ingredients above in the following order: Eggs, 1/2 cake mix, seasoning, water, 1/2 cake mix, pumpkin.
- Put the cover and engine on the Power Chef and Pull in several short pulls to start the process. Continue to mix. Take off the cover and using the spatula scrape the sides. Put the cover back on and pull 3 more times.
- Take off the cover, remove the paddle whisk.
- Put the cone into the 3 qt. base of the TupperWave Container. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Using your spatula, spread 1/2 can of the frosting into the bottom of the base around the cone. Now pour and spread the mixed cake batter on top.
- Microwave on full power, uncovered for 9—12 minutes depending on the wattage of your microwave. Let rest for 3 minutes after timer goes off. Invert on to TupperWave 3/4 qt. cover and frost with the frosting. Serve and enjoy!