Catalogs and Flyers
Back To School
Pulled Buffalo Chicken
- 2 lbs. chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups buffalo hot sauce
- Place chicken in the Season-Serve Container. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for broth and hot sauce.
- Pour marinade on chicken, seal then shake to combine. Let marinate at least 1 hour.
- Place marinated chicken in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker and add broth
- Cover, lock in place and microwave on high power for 30 minutes. At the end of cooking time let pressure release naturally.
- Remove chicken from broth and transfer to bowl. Shred using two forks and stir in Buffalo sauce.
- Discard broth or save for later use. Serve chicken over rice, pasta or as desired..
Become a Consultant
Pack a Healthy Lunch
Product names and colors may vary by season or country
While Supplies Last
Date MeAsk me about hosting a party today! Pick a date to hold that party and you'll receive one this gift for Free Contact Me
Host Bonus with $550 in Party Sales + 2 Bookings Held.
Earn Host Credit by having successful
Tupperware parties! Select items from our
current catalog for half-price depending
on the sales at your party. Learn More
Host Gift Options
(click to enlarge)
Date and Hold a Party to earn these items. Learn More