Catalogs and Flyers
To Gift or To Go
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, cold
- 1 tsp. extract of choice such as vanilla, almond, etc.
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- Toppings: Cinnamon sugar, sprinkles or powdered sugar, chocolate chips, craisins
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
- Mix butter and sugars until creamy. Mix in egg and extract until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Use medium-sized Portioning Scoop to scoop cookie dough and roll into topping of choice such as cinnamon sugar and place in Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9–12 minutes. Serve warm.
Fun Time Gifts
Become a Consultant
Stock Up for Leftover Season
Product names and colors may vary by season or country
While Supplies Last
Date MeAsk me about hosting a party today! Pick a date to hold that party and you'll receive one this gift for Free Contact Me
Host Bonus with $550 in Party Sales + 2 Bookings Held.
Earn Host Credit by having successful
Tupperware parties! Select items from our
current catalog for half-price depending
on the sales at your party. Learn More
Host Gift Options
(click to enlarge)
Date and Hold a Party to earn these items. Learn More