Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Author: Handout at Rally
- 2 (10") flour tortillas cut into strips (about 24 each)
- Non-fat cooking spray (butter flavor)
- 1 Tbsp. sugar (adjust to taste)
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Spice
- Mix together sugar and Spice in Thatsa™ Bowl. Spray tortillas
- with non-stick cooking spray on both sides before cutting into
- strips; place strips in Thatsa™ Bowl, seal and shake to lightly
- coat. To ensure crispy chips, lay tortillas strips without
- overlapping on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F or until lightly golden.
- Recipe Variation:
- Southwest Tortilla Chips Substitute 2 tsp. Southwest Chipotle
- Seasoning for the sugar and Cinnamon-Vanilla Spice.
- Serve with Fruit Salsa (https://mytwpage.com/fruit-salsa/)