Catalogs and Flyers
Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 4-oz. semisweet chocolate bar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, diced
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup self-rising flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Strawberries for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F/180˚ C. 2.
- In 2-cup Micro Pitcher, place chocolate bar and butter. Cover with 1-cup Micro Pitcher and microwave at high power for 1 minute, stopping halfway to stir, or until fully melted.
- Transfer chocolate butter mixture to medium bowl, add brown sugar and eggs then whisk to combine. Add flour, cocoa powder and chocolate chunks and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter in Silicone Rectangular Form and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes then unmold and let cool completely.
- While brownie cools make cheesecake topping by mixing all remaining ingredients in small bowl until smooth. Once brownie has cooled, add cheesecake topping and spread until the top is fully covered. Decorate as desired, cut in squares and serve.
Assemble your Dream Pantry
Become a Consultant
Crush-worthy Must Haves
Product names and colors may vary by season or country
Clever Serving Solutions
Date MeAsk me about hosting a party today! Pick a date to hold that party and you'll receive one thisgift for Free Contact Me
Host Bonus with $450 in Party Sales + 2 Bookings Held. $11
Earn Host Credit by having successful
Tupperware parties! Select items from our
current catalog for half-price depending
on the sales at your party. Learn More
Host Gift Options
(click to enlarge)
Date and Hold a Party to earn these items. Learn More