Catalogs and Flyers
Introducing Tupperware HOME
Set your sink free
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder plus extra for dusting
- 2 tbsp. milk of choice (almond, whole or non-fat)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F/150 C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on baking sheet and set aside. In a medium Thatsa bowl place egg yolks, sugar and mix until light pale in color. Add semisweet chocolate and mix until well combined. Continue adding remaining ingredients (oil, flour, cocoa powder and milk) until well incorporated and batter is smooth.
- In base of Power Chef fitted with the Whip Accessory, place egg whites and turn handle to beat until stiff. Gently fold half the egg whites into the batter in Thatsa bowl. Then add the second half and continue to gently fold until well incorporated.
- Pour batter into Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and spread batter evenly. Bake for 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- At the end of cooking time remove from oven and remove baking sheet, let cake rest for 2 minutes. Dust cocoa powder over the surface of cake and place a clean kitchen towel over to top and roll it immediately WITH the Baking Sheet with Rim. Allow cake to cool for 30-45 minutes in fridge.
- While the cake is cooling make filling by mixing all ingredients until well combined.
- Once cake is cooled, unroll cake, removing Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and spread filling over the whole surface of cake. Then roll again to form the filled cake roll. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Give it a Healty Twist
Become a Consultant
Appetizers at the ready
Product names and colors may vary by season or country
Get ready for the Sun
Date MeAsk me about hosting a party today! Pick a date to hold that party and you'll receive one thisgift for Free Contact Me (while supplies last)
Earn Host Credit by having successful
Tupperware parties! Select items from our
current catalog for half-price depending
on the sales at your party. Learn More
Host Gift Options
(click to enlarge)
Date and Hold a Party to earn these items. Learn More