- 2 limes, zested and juiced using the Lemon Lime Press
- 2 lemons, juiced using the Lemon Lime Press
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup black olives, for garnish
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F/180° C. Place chicken breast halves in Season-Serve® Container. Pour lemon and lime juices over chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1–2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade and reserve 2 tbsp. marinade in a small bowl.
- Heat olive oil in Chef Series™ 6-Qt./5.7 L Sauté Pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Remove pan from heat. Combine lime zest and brown sugar; sprinkle over chicken. Combine reserved marinade and broth; pour around chicken.
- Top each chicken breast with two orange slices. Insert pan into oven and bake 15 minutes or until chicken registers 180° F/85° C on an instant-read thermometer and juices run clear. Place chicken on a serving platter and spoon sauce over chicken. Garnish with black olives and parsley.