Stir Fry Chicken and Rice
Recipe Type: Main Dish
Serves: 4 cups
- 3⁄4 cup quick cooking rice
- 2/3 cup water
- 1⁄2 tsp oregano
- Tbsp chicken bouillon granules
- 6 oz Chicken Breasts – cut in strips
- 2 Cups Frozen Vegetables (Stir-Fry)
- 3-4 Tbsp Italian Dressing
- In base of Stack Cooker, place rice, water, oregano and chicken bouillon.
- In steamer section of stack cooker place chicken, vegetables and top with Italian Dressing.
- Microwave on High for 7-9 minutes or until chicken and rice are tender.
- Let stand 3-5 minutes before serving.