Catalogs and Flyers
Do Your Shelf A Favor
FEATURED VIDEO: New Winter/Spring Catalog
Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 6 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 cup cold water
- peppermint hard candies or candy canes, crushed
- *Peppermint Buttercream (recipe follows)
- - ¼ cup shortening
- - ½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- - 1½ cups powdered sugar
- - 1 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- - ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- - ½ tsp. peppermint extract
- - 1-2 drops red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F/ 175 degrees C.
- In a Thatsa Bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour mixture and add the oil, white vinegar, and cold water.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Ladle into cupcake pan with liners.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Move to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Frost with Peppermint Buttercream using the Squeeze It Decorator, and sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
- *Peppermint Buttercream:
- Using an electric mixer, whip shortening, butter and powdered sugar on medium speed for 3-4 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Add heavy cream, vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Whip 1 minute, adding more heavy cream if necessary for a spreadable consistency.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes to solidify slightly.
Pack It - Save It - Store It
Become a Consultant
Host Bonus options
Refresh & Refrigerate 14-Pc Set Free! Host exclusive! Receive special monthly sets FREE when you Host a qualifying party.*
*Limit one with party sales of $550 or more and two friends who date and hold their own parties. Future datings must be held within 21 days. *$83 in Host Credits Learn More