Catalogs and Flyers
Give Me Some Love
Organize Your Pantry
FEATURED VIDEO: Modular Mate Demo
Banana Split Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 bananas
- 5–6 strawberries
- In base of Power Chef System fitted with paddle whisk attachment, combine eggs and milk. Cover and pull cord until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar to Power Chef System. Replace cover and pull cord until ingredients are fully combined. Use batter immediately or store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- Heat Chef Series 12”/30 cm Nonstick Griddle over medium heat.
- Cook pancakes about 2 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- Cut bananas using Slice N’ Wedge fitted with slice insert.
- Cut strawberries using Slice N’ Wedge fitted with wedge insert.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit and Homemade Chocolate Syrup.
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. light corn syrup
Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- Combine all ingredients into 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Microwave on high power 1 minute. Stir well and serve over pancakes.
- Store in refrigerator up to 4 weeks.
Become a Consultant
Host Bonus options
Refresh & Refrigerate 14-Pc Set Free! Host exclusive! Receive special monthly sets FREE when you Host a qualifying party.*
*Limit one with party sales of $550 or more and two friends who date and hold their own parties. Future datings must be held within 21 days. *$83 in Host Credits Learn More