Catalogs and Flyers
Bowls Of Fun (end 10/30)
Thatsa Extra Mini Bowls #81709 Save $6 Buy for $10
Thatsa Mini Bowls #81710 Save $12 Buy for $16
Thatsa Bowl 8-Pc Set #81711 Save $96 Buy for $90
Takes The Cake Collection #81712 Save $18 Buy for $39
Powerful Pink Surprise Pack #81714 $50 Value Not available online. Limit 5 with any $50 purchase Buy for $25
Girlfriend on the Go Set* #81713 Save $9 Buy for $15
Prep Partners Set #881843 Save $23 With every $50 spent Buy for $19
Slim Line Complete Set #81721 BOGO SET Buy for $40
Pink Diamond Insulated Tote #89250-Q Buy for $59
UltraPro 2-Qt Square Pan with Cover #1567 Buy for $69
Snack-Stor Container #89251 Save $7 Buy for $12
Chop 'N Prep Chef #89249-Q Save $10 Buy for $29
FEATURED VIDEO: Collapsible Cake Taker (Colors Vary)
Playdate Pack #81715 Save $34 Buy for $39
TupperCanoe Toy Boat #1560 While Supplies Last Buy for $25
TupperToys® Build ‘N Play Train #1561 While Supplies Last Buy for $35
Coconut Almond Clusters
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds
- 11⁄2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut, divided
- Place 1⁄2 cup coconut into TupperWave® Stack Cooker 3⁄4-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover and microwave, on high power, in 30 second increments, 2–4 minutes. Stir thoroughly with spatula after each segment. Stop once coconut begins to brown. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips into TupperWave® 13⁄4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and microwave on high power 90 seconds. Stir to melt evenly.
- Add almonds and remaining coconut to melted chocolate and, using spatula, mix until coated with chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon, drop clusters onto a baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder® Mat. Flatten slightly to make a thinner cluster.
- Top each cluster with toasted coconut and freeze 5 minutes to set. Store in a sealed Tupperware container.