Catalogs and Flyers
Back to School Bash
Storzalot Container #81656 Buy for $15
Spice Shaker Set #81687 Buy for $24
Smooth Chopper Plus #81685 Buy for $49
Tupperware® Impressions 11-oz Tumblers #89414 Buy for $15
Lunch-It Containers #81683 Buy for $25
Snack Cups #81692 Buy for $18
Insulated Tumbler #881838 w/every $25 spent Buy for $15
Bite On The Go Set #881837 w/every $50 spent Buy for $10
FEATURED VIDEO: Breakfast Maker
Quick and Easy For Fall
Microwave Breakfast Maker with Egg Inserts #81682 Buy for $15
Microwave Reheatable Cereal Bowls #81678 Buy for $15
Microsteamer #81684 Buy for $19
Rice and Pasta Maker Set #81677 Buy for $29
CrystalWave® Dinner Set #881836 w/every $75 spent Buy for $15
Tacos al Pastor
- 3 guajillo peppers, soaked in hot water, cored and deseeded
- 1⁄2 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 adobo pepper + 1 tbsp. of adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar or lemon juice
- 11⁄2-lb./680 g pork tenderloin
- Diced pineapple, chopped onion, and cilantro (or other toppings, as desired)
- To create marinade, combine softened peppers with remaining ingredients in base of Power Chef System fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until combined.
- To prepare tacos, coat tenderloin with marinade.
- Place tenderloin in TupperWave® Stack Cooker 13⁄4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole.
- Cover and microwave at 70% power 10–12 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145° F/63° C.
- Thinly slice pork and serve on your choice of tortilla with desired toppings such as pineapple, onion and cilantro.