Catalogs and Flyers
Let's Get FROZEN
Quick Chef® Pro System #81665 Buy for $49
Slim Line Mini Pitchers #881834 with every $75 spent Buy for $5
Ice Cream Scoop #1507 Buy for $29
Frozen Tumblers* #81661 Buy for $23
Frozen Lunch Set* #81660 Buy for $15
Olaf’s In Summer Snack Set* #81675 ends 7/31 Buy for $19
Olaf’s In Summer Stacking Canisters* #81674 ends 7/31 Buy for $15
FEATURED VIDEO: Ice Cream Sandwich Stacker
Let's Taco about It
Classic Condiment Server #81662 Buy for $19
Servalier® Bowls 4-Pc. Set #81663 Buy for $45
Tortilla Keeper #881835 with every $45 spent Buy for $15
Taco Fiesta Serving Set #81666 Buy for $20
Small Flexible Cutting Boards #1508 Buy for $14
Flexible Cutting Boards #1580 Buy for $24
Universal Series Chef Knife #854 Buy for $31
Universal Knife Sharpener #81667 Buy for $19
Raspberry Ice Cream / Sandwiches
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries, frozen
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in base of Quick Chef® Pro System, fitted with blade attachment.
- Turn handle approximately 90 seconds. Blades will get easier to turn, then more difficult. Ice cream will be soft-serve consistency and ready to eat.
- Store by freezing in Freeze-ItTM container. It will freeze to a firmer consistency.
- Place 1 cookie in base of Ice Cream Sandwich Stacker.
- Scoop in 1⁄4 cup ice cream over cookie and place another cookie on top of the ice cream.
- Seal with next Ice Cream Sandwich Stacker form and repeat.
- Place stackers in freezer until firm.