Catalogs and Flyers
Have a Sparkle Party
Sparkle and Store Set #89223 ~ Save $63.50 ENDS DEC 13 *not online - contact consultant Buy for $44
Mini Serving Set (KIDS) #89223 ~ Save $2.50 ENDS DEC 30 Buy for $10
Giant Canister with Cariolier™ #81656 ~ Save $21 ENDS DEC 30 Buy for $24
Large Storage Tote #81657 ~ Save $20 ENDS DEC 30 Buy for $30
Be Dazzled 10-Pc. Wonderlier® Bowl Set #81658 Save $47 Buy for $55
Be Dazzled 1-Gal./3.8 L Pitcher with Infuser Insert #81659 Save $13 Buy for $19
Be Dazzled Tumbler Set #881831 ~ Save $10 w/every $50 spent (Pg 2) Buy for $12
Be Dazzled Ultimate Collection #81660 Save $81.50 Buy for $75
Be Dazzled Snack Cups #89432 ~ Save $8 Only at Party (Pg 14) Buy for $7
Art of Spring Lunch Set #1526 Early Release Buy for $35
Impressions Mugs #9492 Holiday Special Buy for $12.50
Holiday Cookie Cutters #9493 Holiday Bonus Buy for $12
FEATURED VIDEO: Chocolate Christmas/Winter Tree
Lasting Moments with your TupperKid
TupperCare™ Tall Baby Wipes Case #81665 *waiting to load Buy for $15
TupperCare™ Small Baby Wipes Case #81666 Buy for $10
Baby Stages Feeding Set #81664 Save $15 Buy for $19
Baby Stages Feeding Set #81663 Save $15 Buy for $19
Animal Water Bottle Surprise Set #81661 Save $6 Three for $12
Disney/Pixar Finding Dory Lunch Set* #81662 Save $9 Buy for $15
Ultimate Party Meatballs
- 1 lb./455 g ground pork or beef
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped using Chop ’N Prep™ Chef
- 1 small onion, chopped using Chop ’N Prep™ Chef
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- In a medium bowl mix together ingredients for meatballs until thoroughly combined.
- Form meat mixture into appetizer sized meatballs, using a ¼ cup measuring cup as a guide.
- Place meatballs into base of Microwave Pressure Cooker, piling them up as necessary.
- In a medium bowl whisk together ingredients for the sauce.
- Once combined, pour over meatballs in pressure cooker making sure they are fully covered. Readjust meatballs or add a little additional juice if any meatballs are sticking up over the sauce.
- Seal pressure cooker and microwave at high for 15 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally and let sit uncovered for approximately 5 minutes as sauce will thicken slightly as it cools. Serve warm.
Become a Consultant
Microwave Pasta Maker #81667 Save $10 Buy for $19
On the Go Lunch Set #81670 Save $12 Buy for $19
Slice 'N Wedge Kitchen Gadget #81674 Save $6 Buy for $29
Accessory Organizer Set #81671 Save $12 Buy for $10
Insulated Mug #81668 Save $4 Buy for $15
Date MeAsk me about hosting a party today! Pick a date to hold that party and you'll receive the Big Wonders® Bowl FREE! Contact Me
Thank You BONUS Gift
Earn Host Credit by having successful
Tupperware parties! Select items from our
current catalog for half-price depending
on the sales at your party. Learn More
Host Gift Options
Date and Hold a Party to earn these items. Learn More