Black Bean and Chicken Chilaquiles
Author: Tupperware handout Feb 2018
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ cup pico de gallo, drained
- 2 tbsp. DIY Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup crumbled queso blanco
- In a medium bowl stir together chicken, beans, pico de gallo, DIY
- seasoning, tortillas and queso blanco.
- Transfer mixture to the base of the MicroPro™ Grill. Place cover
- in the grilling position and microwave on high power 8 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and serve warm on tortillas with
- favorite garnishes.