Catalogs and Flyers
Electric Essentials (ends Mar 24)
Moments are Made in the Kitchen
Chewy Snack Bars
- 1 cup pitted dates water
- 1¾ quick cook oats**
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup favorite nut butter (sunflower, almond, peanut, etc.)
- In a small bowl, add dates, cover with hot water; soak 10 minutes. Drain water, transfer to Power Chef® System. Pull cord until finely minced.
- Transfer dates to a medium bowl; add oats and salt. Using hands, knead mixture until oats are moist and dates are well distributed.
- In the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher, add coconut oil, butter, honey, and nut butter. Microwave on high power 40 seconds; stir until well combined and smooth. Pour over oat mixture. Using hands, knead ingredients together until moist and sticky.
- Fill the Snack Bar plunger with the oat mixture, about ½-cup; transfer to one compartment of the SnackBar Maker. Using the plunger, firmly press mixture to form a bar. Repeat with remaining oat mixture, dividing any extra evenly between the four compartments and firmly pressing with plunger. Place seal on SnackBar Maker, refrigerate 1 hour or until bars are set.
- Refrigerate, covered, up to 7 days.
TRY THESE MIX-INS TO MAKE IT SWEET, SALTY, OR CRUNCHY:
½ cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
½ cup nuts, chopped (peanut, almond, pecan, pistachio)
½ cup pumpkin or sunflower seeds ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup dried cherries or cranberries
Look Forward to Lunchtime
FEATURED VIDEO: SnackBar Center
(known as T-Bar in other countries)
Color varies by season - currently blue
Fresh Baked Taste (ends Mar 31)
Become a Consultant
Date MeAsk me about hosting a party today! Pick a date to hold that party and you'll receive a Serving Center® Bowl for FREE! Contact Me
Earn Host Credit by having successful
Tupperware parties! Select items from our
current catalog for half-price depending
on the sales at your party. Learn More
Host Gift Options
Date and Hold a Party to earn these items. Learn More